PSV Team Lead (Red Deer)
PSV Team Lead Position Summary:
The PSV Team Lead is responsible for assigning and making sure tasks are completed accurately and efficiently by valve technicians for all valve products entering King’s Energy for both Field & Shop personnel.
• Implement, and oversee the company’s PSV and ANSI/API valve servicing procedures to ensure that they are completed in accordance with King’s Quality Control Manual and comply with legislative requirements.
• Assist with determining inventory levels for existing as well as potential future customers and/or opportunities.
• Ensuring quality of personnel and standards of work.
Employee development - training, courses & documentation.
• Maintaining and communicating all quality control issues with regards to Valve Servicing: PRD, Actuation, and Basic Machining.
• Assisting with the preparation and the accuracy of all paperwork prior to billing and throughout the service process.
• Assigning and prioritizing tasks to individuals, making sure work orders are filled out in accordance with customer and company requirements.
• Making sure employees are educated effectively in the position they hold. (ie. Assisting in the development & training of individuals in “Green book”)
• Dealing with questions from employees regarding quality procedures, products, and other issues which may arise.
• Will be required to research and stay current on the latest valve services, training and technology for the company.
• Individual will be required to work into an on-call rotation.
• Hold toolbox meetings with shop floor staff to effectively communicate projects and priorities.
• Assist in the development of written procedures and processes that will help the company as a whole operate more efficiently and with a higher standard of quality.
• This position is a “working supervisory position” and as such the PSV Team Lead will be expected to be involved in the day to day task as performed by all valve technicians.
• Work with Branch Administrator to ensure scheduling and customer needs are met.
• Participate in audits in shop both customer and jurisdictional
Essential Skills, Competencies and Experience:
• Leadership and mentoring experience are beneficial.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Mechanical aptitude and a commitment to safety and quality.
• Commitment towards a team environment.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Minimum Education Requirements:
• Post-secondary education or vocation training is considered beneficial but not essential.
• Certifications such as TDG, WHMIS, H2S, First Aid, etc.
• Valid Driver’s License
Please reply to this ad with resume with the position you are applying for.