Branch Administrator (Grande Prairie - 6 Month Contract)
This is a 6 month term contract position running from April to October 2019.
This position will be responsible for the scheduling of PSV and API/ANSI work as well as internal billing and customer paperwork. They will work closely with Team Leads and managers to ensure that policies and procedures are being followed by staff and management where it relates to this position and all its responsibilities.
• Take direction and fulfill responsibilities from the District Manager
• Working closely with the Team Lead for PSV and API/ANSI on scheduling and paperwork requirements.
• Reviewing and maintaining the accuracy of all paperwork prior to billing and throughout the service process.
• Assigning and prioritizing customer jobs for both PSV and API/ANSI. (called in, scheduled or sales requested)
• Ensuring work orders are filled out in accordance with customer and company requirements.
• Ensuring validity of data input and integrity of information is properly recorded in the VeeBase system.
• Participate and suggest subjects for daily “toolbox” instruction / safety meetings.
• Work closely with Purchasing/Inventory and Shipping/Receiving regarding information and ordering.
• Review with Team Leads to ensure training for technicians are discussed regarding paperwork/shipping/receiving etc.
• Accountable to API Q1 / ISO certification as required.
• Some travel to site locations, customer offices, or field offices will be required.
• Maintaining and building relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Dealing with questions from employees and customers regarding procedures, products, and other issues which may arise regarding scheduling and paperwork as well to direct to the correct individual.
• The Branch Administrator is an ever-changing position; as such the tasks and responsibilities will be modified accordingly. During busy times or turnarounds, the Branch Administrator will be responsible for assisting with the completion of all tasks. Overtime will be expected to be maintained during busy times.
• Initiate Nonconformance reports where inventoried, purchased, manufactured, serviced products do not meet Purchase Orders, Contract, Work Order requirements
• Assists in updating and continuous improvement of the organizations QMS, HSE, ERP system
• Demonstrate activity in the company safety policy’s
• Compliance to specifications, jurisdictional requirements, contracts
Skills Training and Competencies:
• Billing, customer service, invoicing experience is required
• Product and service knowledge is a requirement.
• Management / leadership and mentoring experience are beneficial.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Commitment to safety and quality.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in MS Office including Word/Excel/PowerPoint applications.
• Confidentiality, including design and development and company sensitive information
• Accuracy and strong attention to detail for data entry and paperwork
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
• Ability to work as a positive contributing member within team environment.
• Initiative take a hands-on approach in developing systems and procedures.
Minimum Educational and Experience Requirements:
• Vocational training is considered beneficial but not essential.
• Experience using Great Plains Dynamics and SalesPad computer software considered assets
• Valid Driver’s License.