Sure Shot Dual Chamber Orifice fitting
Sure Shot® Dual Chamber Orifice fittings fully conform to the latest AGA 3/API 14.3 stringent requirements. They require no added uncertainty and provide accurate performance over the orifice plate beta ratio range from 0.1 to 0.75 within 0.5% flow accuracy to theoretical value.
Dual Chamber Features:
- Two-piece body allows fast, safe inexpensive orifice plate change under pressure
- Protected positive orifice plate seal design extends service life
- Meets or exceeds all industry specifications (AGA3/API 14.3)
- 2”-16” ANSI Classes 150-600. For higher ratings consult factory
- Few moving parts, positive sealing with low maintenance
- Unique safety lock helps to prevent accidental opening under pressure while removing the orifice plate, indicates proper carrier location, and provides precise plug operation positioning
Fitting Pressure Ratings:
- ANSI Class 150 (285 PSI CWP)
- ANSI Class 300 (740 PSI CWP)
- ANSI Class 600 (1480 PSI CWP)
Standard Materials of Construction:
- Body Material – A-216 WCB / WCC
- Flange Ratings – ANSI Class 150 to ANSI Class 600 inclusive.
- Fitting End Connections – F x W, F x F ?Note: RTJ Flange facing available upon request. Consult factory for any other fitting body material.
Conforms to the following industry standards:
- AGA 3/API 14.3, ISO-5167
- ANSI B31.3, MSS SP-55, ANSI B16.5
- Fittings available for NACE MR-01-75-2000
- CRN Certified
- Sizes 2” thru 16” ANSI Class 150, 300, & 600
- Temperature -20° F to 275° F (-29° C. to 135° C.)
- Schedule 40 and schedule 80 standard. Note: Consult factory for larger sizes and other operating conditions.
- Hydrostatic test 1-1/2 times rated CWP.
- Tested for positive plate seal, pressure tap integrity, seal protrusion and eccentricity