Single Chamber Fittings
Single Chamber Fittings are the most widely accepted means for flow measurement of gas and other hydrocarbons in the oil, gas & petrochemical industry.
Sure Shot® single chamber fitting provides both cost and time saving opportunities to the operator.
Single Chamber Features:
- Fast inexpensive orifice plate change
- Meets or exceeds all industry specifications.
- Telemetry capabilities standard in all sizes
- Single Chamber fitting provides both cost and time saving opportunities to the operator.
- One piece body allows operator the freedom to remove orifice plate without the time consuming operational steps associated with Orifice Flange Unions.
- The orifice plate seal is HNBR bonded to a stainless steel metal insert. This insert retains seal shape, ensuring no protrusion into the bore. The Seal Ring design provides a positive seal against the orifice plate and the upstream fitting seat. This conforms to AGA 3/API 14.3 requirements.
Single Chamber Fitting Applications:
- Gas Gathering
- Compressor Stations
- Onshore – Offshore Production
- Coal-Seam Gas Measurement
- Gas Distribution
- Gas Transmission
- Process Gas Plant
Fitting Pressure Ratings:
- ANSI Class 150 (285 PSI CWP)
- ANSI Class 300 (740 PSI CWP)
- ANSI Class 600 (1480 PSI CWP)
Standard Materials of Construction:
- Body Material – A-216 WCB/WCC - Consult factory for any other fitting body material
- Flange Ratings – ANSI Class 150 to ANSI Class 600
- Fitting End Connections – F x W
- Raised Face Flange is standard for ANSI Class 150 to ANSI Class 600
Conforms to the following industry standards:
- AGA 3/API 14.3, ISO-5167
- ANSI B31.3, MSS SP-55, ANSI B16.5
- Fittings conform to NACE MR-01-75-2000
- Sizes 2” thru 6” ANSI Class 150, 300, & 600
- Temperature -20° F to 275° F (-29° C. to 135° C.)
- Hydrostatic test 1-1/2 times rated CWP.
- Tested for positive plate seal, pressure tap integrity, seal protrusion and eccentricity