State-of-the-Art display provides a large view area for ease of reading. The back light capability makes it ideal for field service even in low light conditions.
Unmatched performance, solid construction, accuracy and distinctive design all set this gauge apart from any other pressure gauge on the market.
Greater portability, much faster and more convenient to use than a deadweight tester. The gauge is more durable and reliable than the most expensive mechanical pressure gauges manufactured to date.
Vaetrix gauges are used throughout the oil and gas industry, with a reputation for excellence and performance under the most difficult conditions.
Vaetrix initiated the use of high accuracy digital pressure gauges in the field environment with its first gauge in 1976 and has continued to pursue the edge of technology.
The eGauge1 is the culmination of over 30 years of design, innovation, engineering and manufacturing digital pressure gauges for the oil and gas industry.
Compared to Mechanical Test Gauges
- Accuracy is not affected by overpressure, temperature, shock (by being dropped) or rapid increases or decreases of pressure (e.g. relief valve testing).
- Faster, accurate readings better visualization and no parallax errors. Vibration does not affect the life of the gauge.
Compared to Deadweight Testers
- Significantly lighter for greater portability.
- No local gravity correction required.
- Automatic temperature correction.
- No special skills required to use.
- Less expense to maintain & certify.
Compared to Digital Pressure Gauges
- More robust design.
- Greater accuracy.
- Bluetooth-enabled interface.