MDI / MDA Choke Valves
Taylor Valve Technology's MDI / MDA multi-orifice choke valves are a versatile, state-of-the-art throttling valve which has been designed for use in water, gas and liquids for process applications in:
- Petrochemical Industries
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Water Purification
Taylor Valve Technology's MOVs employ a simple design principle which affords precision control.
This multi-orifice valve contains several key features:
- Superior trim design for unequaled throttling control and accuracy in the process environment
- Unique flow path through the trim for superior resistance to cavitation and increased stability of trim.
- Durable, high quality construction for longer life and drastically reduced maintenance.
- orifice position is displayed clearly.
- Control surfaces are separated from sealing surfaces.
- Unique sealing and fluid flow dynamics permit compliance with current environmental (FTE) requirements.
- Seal tightness ratings are superior to any competitive product model.
- Easy to set - 1/4 turn for full range.
- Economically priced.