Service Champion - Grande Prairie (This is a permanent, full-time position.)
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, the Service Champion will be providing service writing duties and assisting with shipping/receiving, inventory, administrative, and clerical obligations. This position is the first point of contact for our customers and therefore will play a vital role in facilitating the transaction between the customer and the company through the successful management of product and service delivery. Kings is willing to train the right individual if they will fit into our core values - T.A.C.T.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Creating, tracking, and maintaining the paper flow within the shop.
- Working closely with the Team Lead for PSV on scheduling and paperwork requirements.
- Assigning and prioritizing customer jobs for both PSV (call ins, scheduled or sales requested).
- Ensuring work orders are filled out in accordance with customer and company requirements.
- Ensuring validity of data input and integrity of information is properly recorded in the VeeBase system.
- Dealing with questions from employees and customers regarding procedures, products, and issues that may arise regarding scheduling and paperwork.
- Tracking, developing, and maintaining processes for ensuring accurate inventory management.
- Working and collaborating with management to report stock issues.
- Physically checking in all incoming orders and transferring to stock.
- Pulling parts and completing paperwork necessary for the servicing and/or shipping departments.
- Performing monthly cycle counts of inventory.
- Operating a forklift following all safety procedures and performing inspections.
- Acting as the administrative point of contact between the internal and external clients.
- Managing, recording, and transmitting phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Additional duties may be defined within the scope of this position.
Success in the role will come from:
- Previous experience in service writing, shipping and receiving, inventory, etc.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), SalesPad, VeeBase, Great Plains Dynamics.
- An ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Having a keen attention to accuracy and detail.
- The ability and willingness to learn and adjust to changing priorities and focus.
- A strong commitment to safety.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Possessing good communication and organizational skills.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of related experience and knowledge.
- A trade certificate in parts preferred.
- High School or equivalent educational background.
- A current Forklift Certificate.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A current TDG Certificate
- Monday to Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Shop environment – Steel toed boots are required.
- Extremely fast-paced and diverse workload, frequent disruptions.
- Required to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. will be required.
Click the button below to apply