Kings Energy Service offers numerous specialty products to meet our customers demanding process requirements, whether you require a Rayotek sight window for extreme thermal, chemical & pressure environments or ultra-high vacuum, high purity, cleanroom rated systems. Manufactured to exacting standards and ISO 7-1:1994, Rayotek sight windows are a low cost solution for viewing and observation ports for fluid, flame and gas viewing, indicators and sensors.
NPT Sight Glass Windows
- NPT – ISO standard male tapered threaded sight glass
- Exhibits no outgassing or contamination of most systems*
- Long working life
- No maintenance required
- Tested to high safety factor to insure safety & reliability
- Exceeds all industry and MIL standards
- Engineered, Manufactured and tested at the Rayotek U.S. facility
- Ultra-High Pressure (UHP) tested to 20,000PSI or higher available
NPT Sight Windows, made to ISO 7-1:1994 standards, are a low cost solution for viewing and observation ports for fluid, flame and gas viewing, indicators and sensors. Rayotek NPT Sight Windows utilize glass, sapphire and other transparent materials sealed into a corrosion resistant metal housing to create a hermetically sealed unibody Sight Glass.
Rayotek NPT Sight Windows are exceptionally robust in extreme thermal, chemical, mechanical and pressure environments. They also perform exceptionally in ultra-high vacuum, high purity, cleanroom rated systems.
- High pressure tanks
- Liquid level view ports
- Hydraulic level indicators
- Flame & explosion observation ports for furnace, heater & hazardous systems
- Supercritical & petroleum research systems
- All classes of refrigerant systems, including CO2-based R744
- Sanitary & FDA applications for pharmaceutical & food processing
- Simple lighting windows for deep sea, ultra high pressure & vacuum systems
Rayotek Sight Windows can reliably meet and exceed the requirements of many applications from industrial to research. The selection of window, housing material and sealing method will help optimize the best sight window configuration for your application.