Kings Energy Services Ltd.
7600 Liquid Relief Valve
High Pressure - to 8,000PSI • Pressure Control • High Volume - to 650 GPM
Designed for protection against over-pressure for vessels, pumps, flow lines and other applications. It is a rugged and versatile valve capable of handling a wide range of pressures.
- Standard Valve is constructed from Aluminum-Bronze material
- For 316SS Valve Replace “AB” With “316” In Part Number
- Any flow from weep hole indicates that the keeper seal is worn and should be replaced.
- Body: 2" Aluminum-Bronze or 316SS
- Ball & Seat: Sure Seal 316SS Double Sided Seat
- Seat Frame: 316SS
- Spring: Disc Spring
- Inlet: 2” male NPT, Integral 2” 602, 1502
- Outlet: Dual - 2" Female
- Design: CRN (0C12907.2) to ASME B31.3
To view 7600 Product Brochure click belowRequest More Information
King's Energy Services carries our own line of data , which are highly accurate and are capable of logging pressures up to 60,000psi down to the millisecond. Small and very versatile, this piece of equipment can be used in several applications including (but not limited to):
- Wellhead Casing bowl tests
- Pipeline pressure tests
- HP testing
- Tests measurements from milliseconds to years
Focus® 2.0 Optical Gas Flow Meter
An advanced cost effective system for gas velocity and volumetric flow rate measurements independent of pressure, temperature and gas composition.
The systems principal technology, Laser-2- Focus Velocimetry, uses laser beams to measure the gas flow by sensing the velocity of microscopic particulates naturally occurring in gas. The Focus 2.0 system consists of flow sensor, an optical flow processor and a heater power supply. The system includes the new user-friendly software with a Wizard mode that enables and easy step-by-step configuration of parameters.
Easily installed and maintained in the field, the system requires only one installation point in the gas line and takes less then 3 hours to install under normal conditions without interrupting site operations or entire system shutdown. The Focus 2.0 is used at accurately measure a wide range of flow rates in a variety if pipe diameters (4” – 30” Inches).
- Gas flow measurement for flare and vent gas applications
- Flare monitoring for reducing waste & increasing process efficiency
- Emissions measurement for compliance with environmental regulations
- Bio-gas measurement applications
- Easy to install
- Cost effective
- High turndown ratio of 1500:1
- Compliant with ASME Code Section VII, Division I for CSA
- Windows 7, 64-bit compatible software features easy configuration download-all settings saved appended to data log
- 4-20 mA velocity/flow rate output
- 4-20mA pressure and temperature inputs
- Frequency pulse outputs
- RS-485 digital communication output with MODBUS RTU
- Window-based OFM Monitor data analyzing and graphing software
Please download the Product Brochure PDF for more information.
Tri Flo Diffuser
Tri Flo Diffuser
- Choke Valve Protection
- High Pressure Drop Solution
- Infrastructure Protection
- Maintain Safe Flows
- Redirects flow pattern through the choke
- Eliminates damaging flow characteristics through converging patterns
- Creates a secondary pressure drop within the valve
- Maintains unobstructed volumes through the choke due to an increased flow area
- To be used with 2” multi-orifice style choke valves - MC,MDI, MDA
- Designed for high pressure drop applications & pressure differentials
- Threaded or Wafer
To view product brochure click below
Request More Information