Taurus Series Double Block & Bleed Piping Ball Valves
The Taurus Series double block and bleed valves are designed, engineered, & developed in Germany under the strictest manufacturing requirements. With countless certifications and industry classifications, the Taurus valve will meet any critical application requirement. This series of valves are basically Full Bore Valves but are also available as Reduced Bore Design
- Both, 2 Piece Design and 3 Piece Design, are available
- Lever-operated, gear operated or actuated
- Significant weight, space and cost saving
- Reduced leak paths reducing fugitive emissions
- Pressure Class 150 to 2,500
- Factory tested in accordance with ASME B16.34, API 6D / ISO 14313, ISO 5208
- The Taurus Series floating and trunnion ball valves are bi-directional as standard
- Standard Materials of Construction
are forged Carbon Steel LF2, Stainless Steel 316 and Duplex
- Can be supplied with any kind of adequate coatings for environmental protection, according to your specifications
* The 2 Piece Design and 3 Piece Design, Flanged Style of our Double Block & Bleed Piping Ball Valves (Taurus Series) is suitable for up to 100% hydrogen service.
Please download the Product Brochure PDF for more information.