A family run company founded in 1875, AS Schneider is one of the world-wide leading manufacturers of Instrumentation Valves and Manifolds. The company shapes this branch with technological diversity and many innovations.
The instrumentation products are mainly used for pressure and differential pressure measurement in all ranges of engineering.
Important fields of applications are:
- Chemical, petrochemical, offshore industry
- Oil & Gas production & transmission
- Nuclear power plants
- Chemical, petrochemical, offshore industry
- Steel, cement, sugar plants
- Sea-water desalination plants
- Fuel gas desulphurization plants
- Natural gas production and gas transmission industries
AS-Schneider utilizes materials such as steel, stainless steel and brass - exotic alloys such as Monel, Hastelloy, Titanium, and Duplex are also used. The valves and manifolds are manufactured for extreme conditions, they must resist pressures of up to 2000 bar, temperatures up to 600 °C, and very aggressive and highly toxic media, with permissible leak rates of almost zero (10-7 mbar x l/sec).
Quality without compromise
We guarantee for functionality and reliability of our products and processes by an integrated Quality Management System. TÜV SÜD certified AS-Schneider according to ISO 9001:2008.
The philosophy of “customer is number one” drives AS-Schneider’s principles of quality, flexibility, speed and the professional implementation of customer requirements. It is AS-Schneider’s aim to find the best solutions for each customer project.
Quality is planned and risk minimised. For our customers, the name "AS-Schneider" is connected world-wide with outstanding quality. For AS-Schneider, quality is a task of corporate policy with the highest priority; it is therefore systematically planned and worked on. By employing clear risk management potential mistakes can be reduced and conceivable events hedged with contingency planning. This not only applies to products, but also to manufacturing and logistics processes used.
AS-Schneider list of customers
ABB, Alstom, Atofina, Babcock, BASF, Bayer, Borealis, Bourdon-Haenni, BP, Degussa, DOW, Dresser, Emerson Process Management, Endress + Hausser, ESSO, ExxonMobil, Foxboro Eckardt, Honeywell, KSB, Linde, Lurgi, Ruhrgas, Ruhr Oel, RWE, Shell, Siemens, Technip, Tecsis, Thyssengas, Uhde, VEAG, VEGA, WIKA, Wintershall, Yokogawa
These instrumentation products are mainly used for pressure and differential pressure measurement in all fields of plant construction:
Oil & Gas Industry
Upstream: Onshore and Offshore Production
Midstream: Transport, Storage and Natural Gas Compression
Downstream: Refineries and Petrochemical Industry
Power Generation: Conventional Power Plants, Nuclear Power Plants, Flue Gas Desulfurization Plants
Other Plants: Waste Incineration Plants, Seawater Desalination Plants, Steel Mills, Cement Plants, etc.
For more information on AS Schneider product offerings click hereRequest More Information
Taurus Series Double Block & Bleed Piping Ball Valves
The Taurus Series double block and bleed valves are designed, engineered, & developed in Germany under the strictest manufacturing requirements. With countless certifications and industry classifications, the Taurus valve will meet any critical application requirement. This series of valves are basically Full Bore Valves but are also available as Reduced Bore Design
- Both, 2 Piece Design and 3 Piece Design, are available
- Lever-operated, gear operated or actuated
- Significant weight, space and cost saving
- Reduced leak paths reducing fugitive emissions
- Pressure Class 150 to 2,500
- Factory tested in accordance with ASME B16.34, API 6D / ISO 14313, ISO 5208
- The Taurus Series floating and trunnion ball valves are bi-directional as standard
- Standard Materials of Construction
are forged Carbon Steel LF2, Stainless Steel 316 and Duplex
- Can be supplied with any kind of adequate coatings for environmental protection, according to your specifications
* The 2 Piece Design and 3 Piece Design, Flanged Style of our Double Block & Bleed Piping Ball Valves (Taurus Series) is suitable for up to 100% hydrogen service.
Please download the Product Brochure PDF for more information.Request More Information
Block & Bleed Manifolds
The AS-Schneider Block & Bleed Manifolds are designed for mounting to pressure instruments (pressure transmitters, pressure gauges and pressure switches).
Available in (2 Valve Manifolds) - S Type, PL Type (L-Shaped) and PY Type (Y-Shaped)
- Long service life
- Low torque operation
- Standard Rating to 420 bar (6,092 psi) this can be increased to 689 bar (10,000 psi)
- Available for sour gas service
- Available for fugitive emissions applications